- Burn calories, decrease anxiety levels, and reduce low-back pain, all whilst multitasking whilst you stroll and work
- The compact treadmill measures 68.five” x 28.five” (L x W) with a desktop area of 38″ x 29″ (W x D)
- LifeSpan’s market-exclusive internal cable management system directs the desk’s power cord down to the floor through the frame, promoting safety and refined appearances
- Wirelessly sync your activity information to an iPhone or Android smartphone using LifeSpan’s totally free Active Trac app to track your progress over time
- Consists of console readouts for distance traveled, calories burned, walking time and step count
The TR1200-DT7 combines LifeSpan’s most well-liked workplace treadmill and electric-height standing desk, generating it a fantastic solution for individual or multiple customers ranging from office teams, to conference rooms and instruction classes. With the 1-touch height adjustment, and a height adjustment variety of 27.five” to 50.5”, it’s simple to use and meets the various height needs for customers of all sizes. And the new lower height variety tends to make it achievable to spot a bosu ball or stool on the treadmill, transforming the treadmill desk into a seated desk in just seconds. The reliable 20” by 50” walking surface is equipped with six effect-absorbing compression shocks, supporting customers up to 350-pounds. Quiet operation lets you remain respectful of other folks even though you walk for miles each day without having impacting productivity. Higher-high quality elements suppress mechanical noise and subdue vibration, maintaining your focus on the activity at hand. Backed with a lifetime frame warranty, a three-year motor warranty, two-year parts warranty, and one-year labor warranty.