- Palm- lacquered National high-quality and ash metal body
- Created to withstand harsh conditions
- Shows period, shots per min., length, cal. 500m, per hr., w, heartbeat
- Flexible weight that is water
- Weight capacity: 330 pounds.
The commercial grade First-Degree Exercise Apollo Pro II entry-level is provided by Rowing Unit customers having a difficult exercise in the change of the call. This call-managed opposition employs an immediate recoil program for quick shots as if you’d encounter in a water. Additional Functions:Multiple-bladed impeller and puzzled reservoir internals guarantee immediate capture and persistence without dead places multi level computer check with USB interface Adjustable footplates and straps Preservation-free, tough drive-belt for sleek, peaceful, and clear use Ergonomic handle to lessen pressure on-hands, arms, and arms Palm-lacquered, lasting National ash and top quality steel-frame. Created to endure harsh conditions. Shows period, shots per min., length, cal. Per hr., w, heartbeat, split that is 500m. Flexible weight that is water. Producer’s guarantee included (notice Promise & Results).