- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission method
- Precision-balanced flywheel eight-level adjustable magnetic tension handle technique
- Straightforward-to-read LCD show tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart price
- Semi-recumbent design and style for straightforward entry and exit big seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds Solution setup dimensions: 33″L x 19″W x 46″H
The Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike is engineered with a three-piece higher-torque crank technique that supplies a smooth, constant pedaling motion. A cushioned seat is developed to accommodate a assortment of users, and the larger footplate prevents slippage whilst exercising. The 8-level magnetic tension control allows for custom adjustments.Recumbent physical exercise bikes have long been terrific exercise accessories, but they are typically somewhat bulky, producing them inconvenient for folks with modest homes or apartments. Enter the Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike, which folds up for straightforward storage and fits inside a closet, corner, or other compact space. It is the easiest way to enjoy the rewards of a recumbent workout without having dedicating an whole space to your exercising equipment.
Regardless of the space-saving design and style, the 400XL is lots effective, with a precision-balanced flywheel and a quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system. The bike also consists of an eight-level magnetic tension control method so you can find the appropriate resistance for your instruction targets. It is easy to monitor your workout progress by means of the easy-to-read LCD display, which tracks your distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan, and heart rate. Best of all for frequent exercisers, the 400XL’s semi-recumbent style is inviting and comfy, producing it best for folks who dislike upright-style bikes or who are recovering from injury. Add in a large seat cushion and backrest and you have a wonderful bike for riders of any size and body type.
Other particulars consist of extendable leg stabilizers a hand pulse sensor for reading your heart rate a 3-piece, higher-torque crank technique that supplies a smooth, consistent pedaling motion huge pedals with security straps and transport wheels for mobility.
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- User height: five feet two inches to 6 feet two inches
- Dimensions: 19 by 46 by 33 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year limited