- Compact elliptical trainer with adjustable strap tension and exercise computer
- Natural elliptical motion reduces pressure on joints massive pedals with ridges avert foot slippage
- Dual-action workout arms offer an upper body exercise
- Effortless dial tension adjustment for a lot more or significantly less of a challenge
- LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed a single year warranty
If you are quick on space and funds, the Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is the elliptical for you. Ideal for locations with limited space. Low-impact upper and reduce body workout. Elliptical motion eliminates stress on joints. Hassle-free dial tension adjusts the challenge of your workout. Wheels make machine easy to move and retailer. Dual action arm and leg perform out. LCD screen displays distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed all through exercise. Bigger pedal construction created with ridges to stop feet from slipping. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs. Dimensions: 33L x 19W x 46H inches.
About Exerpeutic: Wellness shouldn’t come at a higher price tag. That is the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Well being and Wellness Inc., devoted to providing higher-high quality goods at worth-oriented rates. Varied features ensure these physical exercise pieces aren’t static, and most can accommodate up to 300 lbs of user weight. Translation: Exerpeutic has a fitness strategy for practically each body and price range.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B005NCOUDS” locale=”US” tag=”logir-20″]Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical[/easyazon_link]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”500″ identifier=”B005NCOUDS” locale=”US” src=”https://logireview.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/4119IuCMddL.jpg” tag=”logir-20″ width=”449″]
[easyazon_cta align=”none” identifier=”B005NCOUDS” key=”small-light” locale=”US” tag=”logir-20″]